Commercial Real Estate: Careers and Opportunities
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052
6th Floor Lobby Duquès Hall
Join students and alumni for an overview of the commercial real estate industry in the U.S. and the DC metropolitan area and learn about career opportunities in real estate throughout a building's life cycle.
Speaker: Andrew Pulliam, MBA '98, Senior Director-Portfolio Manager, Easterly Partners Real Estate Advisors Board Member, GW DC Real Estate and Finance Alliance (REFA)
Mr. Pulliam will discuss:
- the current status of the commercial real estate industry in the U.S. and Metro DC
- the life cycle of real estate and careers attached to each stage of the cycle
- the types of firms that work in each area of real estate
- the risk/reward curve for various types of real estate careers; and
- opportunities for students to connect with alumni and learn about real estate
Hors d'ouevres will be served. While there is no charge to this event, we ask that you please register by clicking through to the registration page below.