Engaging Africa: The Next Four Years
Annual David H. Miller Lecture
Date: Monday, February 25, 2013
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Elliott School of International Affairs
City View Room, 7th Floor
1957 E Street NW
Washington, DC 20052
Join the Elliott School on February 25 for the annual lecture in honor of alumnus David H. Miller. Faculty member Ambassador George Moose will chair a lively panel discussion on what the next four years hold for U.S.-Africa relations.
- Amina Salum Ali, Ambassador of the African Union to the United States,
- Todd Moss, Vice President of Programs and Senior Fellow, Center for Global Development
- Antoinette Sayeh, Director, African Department, International Monetary Fund; former Liberian Minister of Finance (2006-08),
- Paul D. Williams, Associate Professor of International Affairs and Director of the Security Policy Studies Program, Elliott School of International Affairs, and
- Ambassador George Moose (chair), Adjunct Professor of the Practice of International Affairs, Elliott School of International Affairs.
A reception follows the panel discussion. To RSVP, visit http://go.gwu.edu/engagingafrica.